sábado, 9 de julho de 2016

WE ARE JUST LIKE FIRE!

Alright, I don't really know how I should start this. The feelings inside me are all so mixed, it was a lot of experiences in 5 days.
You know when you rarely find people like you where you live, study or work?
Well, it's impossible to feel like this on EIP, you fit everywhere, people understand you and we're not even talking our native language haha.
This is not all about the travel, or the english, it's about to learn how to live in a group, to share things, how to improve your leadership (which is freaking important!).
I got new friends all over the country now and I'm pretty sure that I am gonna take them in my mind and heart for the rest of my life.
Let me tell you something, guys.
Last year I didn't want to apply for the test because I was afraid, I tought I wasn't good enough for this.
And the experience advice that I'll let for you is that, don't you ever close the doors for the good opportunities, let them in, they are going to surprise you, and you are going to live incredible things like I am now.
Never doubt about your capacity, intelligence and most important of all - Never give up on your dreams.
I am missing you already. And don't forget that WE ARE JUST LIKE FIRE!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário