sábado, 9 de julho de 2016

SEE YOU SOON, GUYS!

Thursday night we arrived at the Saint Paul Plaza Hotel after the party (THE BEST PARTY EVER) with the instruction "You will go to the staff room, take your ribbon - there are 4 colours: white, green, red and blue - then you will make your baggage. Tomorrow we have a very tight schedule."
After the instructions we took the ribbons, made our baggages...

Friday in the morning, the Immersioners meet each other at the Restaurante Flowers - our last breakfast together, a lot of pictures, hugs and kisses, goodbyes and tears. After we down the stairs to do our check-out and complete our letters and embark by bus...Our last time at CTJ - Asa Norte.

We arrived there around 8:15AM, started our project presentations, after some speeches (thank you, buddies), CTJ's Executive, Liliana Ayalde - the US Ambassador - we sang "Lucky Fin" to Tony Memmel, a famous American musician and after the brunch.

Around 12:00PM we started our last brunch, 116 Immersioners crying at the same time, asking for signs in the shirt, selfies and selfies until the Staff member start the call to embark to airport, the first group with 13 people left the Casa Thomas Jefferson at 1PM, few minutes later, Lana Dalton has started the worst part of the EIP "Guys, I'll call you by your names, after, go to bus", 1:30PM my name was called to go. Yeah, the end, I went to airport with 18 Immersioners.

After the check-in, time to say goodbye, goodbye to all of others that were waiting their flights, the others arriving in the Juscelino Kubistcheck Airport.

Guys, it wasn't the end, just a "See you soon". I want to see you in January as a Youth Ambassador, I want to visit you (I'll try), we should make a reunion.

Guys, like Mom Alba says "Never let someone talk that you can't do something". Right? Work hard to achieve your dreams, I wanna see your dreams coming true, I wanna help you if you need.
This was the best week of my life, thanks for everything.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU

With love,
Gabs from Sorocaba-SP

I'll let my contacts here (call me)
WhatsApp: +55 15 98818-7599
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/passosgabs
Snapchat: passos_gabs
Instagram and Twitter: _vulgabs
E-mail: gabriel.passos@live.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário