sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2016

Look to The Stars

     Hey ya! Do you have someone that inspire you and is an example to be followed? Hold this question for a while and chek this out:
   
     I wanna talk about my role models! Everyone in this world is a role model even if he/she isn't a famous one and everyone that I met in the EIP IS a role model to me. I can say that each one inspired me in something, to believe in myself and achieve my dreams, to take decisions on somethings and to make the difference.
     I remember somethings about "The Lion King" and someone told to Simba that, Mufasa, 'his' father went to the heaven as a star and it's shining there to 'he' see. That is how I see my role models, not dead (hahaha), but shining, showing their overshoots and supporting me to go further and they are there, in this metaphoric sky, to guide us when our path gets dark.
     Look back and see the good things you did in life and be pround of that! Even with the problems and sad things that happens, go ahead and don't give up! :D
         
>Here is a message for two of my buddies (and my role models in special) in the EIP and have a special value to everyone that's reading this post:

     I know it's your last chance to become an Youth Ambassador and you are kind of nervous, but, believe me, you are incredible and I know you're going to achieve your dreams and do the best in your life!

     Marcelo, as I call you Captain, do justice to this title and guide this ship called 'Life' in this sea trials! I believe in your capacity and determination! Keep being a incredible guy and surprising me more and more!

     Caio Rodrigues, I remember that you said you don't deserve to be an YA. Are you sure?! I mean... You are such an incredible man and has a positive soul! Believe in yourself and do the best you can, even when you think something it's not going to work!

That's to everyone: BE AGRESSIVE! Make the difference and don't give up! :D xoxo!

Hey... What about YOU? Who is your role model and why?

Gleidson Santos

6 comentários:

  1. You Gleidson is such a wonderful person. You have the gift of writing. Dude,it's a pleasure for me to be your friend! Im proud <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks, Babs! You are awesome and I love to be your friend! <3

      Excluir
  2. I've always knew you were special man.. I don't even know what to say..
    It was wonderful to play with you all through all this week, it was a lot of great moments hahaha.. I really hope that we may cross paths again one day.. You're a great guy and I'm confident that you'll achieve great things futurely.. thanks for all the support I'll see you soon✌😁

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I only have to thank you for this week! You are amazing and I hope I'll see you soon too! Miss you and let your star shine! :D

      Excluir
  3. Gleidon you are amazing guy!!! I'm proud <3

    ResponderExcluir